Amazon Incorporation is a U.S. based company which offers a web portal for internet users to buy books, electronic books, compact discs, DVDs, MP3 downloads and many more. This website was created in 1995 and serves its delivery services all over the world. In addition to English, the contents of this website can be translated in many other languages. This company has more than 132000 employees who work hard in order to ensure the in time delivery of ordered products and keep the website working all the time.
You can get an Amazon card in order to get discount from this company. Follow the steps given below to register a card online:
- Go to the official website of this company which is www.amazon.com/storecard
- Click the “Apply now” button in the window pane displayed in right hand corner of the website.
- Enter your Email ID and enter your password if you are already an Amazon user. You do not have to enter the password if you are a new customer. Click the “Sign in using our secure server” button to continue. This website also provides help in case if you have forgotten your password or changed your Email ID.
- Register by entering your name, email ID, cell phone number and password. Click the “Create account” button.
- Enter the details required in the application form to register the store card. Follow the instructions given at this step to fill the details.
You can continue to shop using your store card after completion of application form.