Apply online for renewing you driving license your age must be above then 70 year. There are some motoring administrations accessible on the web, for example, requesting driving license on the web, and apply online to reestablish a driving license.
What you want:
- Provide your current address detail.
- You must require a National insurance number and UK passport.
- Driving license essential require for renew the license.
- You age must be above than 70 year.
How To Renew?
- Go to the official page www.direct.gov.uk/renewalat70 of this site by using internet browser.
- Click on the green button “Start now” to renew your driving license online.
- If you are already a member of Government Gateway account then simply click on the “Login” button.
- If you have forgotten the password or ID then select the “Re register” button.
- And the new customer must have to click on the “Register” button to create a new account.
- To continue your registration click on the “Next” button.
- Provide your detail step by step like select the “title” if is your title is not appear in the list then select the “other” option and provide your title in other field.
- Provide your “forename” and “surname”.
- Select your “Gender” female and male.
- Select your Date of month from the drop menu and your “country of birth”
- Now press “Next’ button.
- Provide your address Detail like “house name or number” and “postcode” and press “Next” button
- Follow the instruction one by one complete the application form of renew license and press “Submit button.
- If your license is expired your can easily renew your license online by using this site.
- License should be sent to your within 2 week and you can also view your license from at any time.
DVLA stand for (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) which offer a facility of renewing the driving license if the resident age above of 70 year.