Indigo books and music Inc. is the chain of bookstore in Canada. Company decided to get the feedback from its customers about its services and books and music. Being a customer you must have purchased something from the store and then follow the given steps and take part in survey via store invoice.
Before starting you need to fulfill the given essentials:
- You should have an operating system.
- You require the fast speed internet connection.
- You must have the invoice in hand.
- You are required to be a legal resident of Canada.
After fulfilling the requirements go through the given guidelines to take part in survey:
- Access the authorized website of the company by following the given URL www.indigofeedback.com
- In the next step you are supposed to select the dialect in which you want to take the survey from the available options of “French” and “English”.
- Now you need to mention the type of receipt which you are having depending on either you purchase at the Cash Register or make an order with KIOSK.
- Give the required details like date, total dollar amount and time of purchasing from the store. Also mention the store number from your invoice in given area and then hit the tab of “Enter Survey” to start the process.
- Follow the instructions and complete the survey. On completion of survey you will be directed to the sweepstakes where you will get a chance for winning the iPod and get 10 chances to win prize of $1000.