The CITI offers financial services for the activation of the CITI prepaid card online. One can easily activate his prepaid card by registering an account on the official website of the company. You can avail various exciting features of the company by having an account like user can check the account balance online by just a simple login process. You can access your account at any time of the day. User can also view his transaction history via online account. For the activation of the prepaid card you need to follow the given set of instructions.
What are the main needs to activate the prepaid card online?
Fulfill the following requirements to activate the card:
- User must have a PC with the internet access.
- User should know the ZIP code.
- First of all open the website of the company for the activation of card through registration process. Follow the given link www.Mduibenefits.com
- As the homepage of the website opens you will see the welcome note of the company.
- You have to locate the option marked as “First Time Here?” present in the middle of the page.
- Under this tab you will find a link for registration, click on it to proceed forward.
- Select your country name from the drop down list and also enter the ZIP code for the confirmation of your residence.
- In the next step you have to enter the 16 digit card number which is printed on the front side of the card.
- At the end of signature corner on your card you will see a security code. Enter that code in the next blank.
- Click on the blue color tab marked as “Next” to continue.
- Lastly follow the screen instructions and finish the process of registration.