Virtual counselor is an online counseling service used by different schools to provide children with positive counseling. This can be achieved by Email, Video chat or real time chat. Browards Country public school is the one of the leading public schools in United States in fact it’s on 6th number in ranking of largest schools in United States of America. The school uses virtual counselor system to improve the performance of those students who need counseling. The head quarters of this school are located in Florida, United States of America. Browards country public schools has currently 260,000 students studying in their different branches.
Using the Broward county website, you can login to your parents or students account by going to the virtual counselor section as follows:
- Open the official website where this schooling system has these facilities that is bcps.browardschools.com/virtualcounselor
- Under the title “Login as” at left side of the screen, click the respective button to login to your parent or student account.
- Parents can login by entering their parent ID and password and clicking the “Login” button.
- If you do not have account, click the first “Click here” link to sign up as a new user.
- Read the policies of this company and certify the given statement. Press the continue button afterwards.
- Read the details given at this website for parents and continue to next screen.
- Enter your complete name, Email address, land line number of your home, work or profession number and continue to next step.
Using this account parents will be able to contact the counselors of their children and talk to them from time to time by logging in at any time and dropping a message.