Health Saving Account is basically the tax advantage saving account for the individuals and employees. They are save money for utilizing their money to the medication when you need it.
What We Need?
- You need to have personal identity information.
- Enter the Zip Code Number and date of birth.
How To Enroll?
- Visit this site www.bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin and access the service page.
- On the page see the heading “Enroll in Group HSA” and press the button “Continue” below it.
- First of all you have to provide the applicant information like “Group Id” , “social security number”, “prefix” ,”first name” , “MI”, “last name” and “Suffix”.
- Enter the “DOB” and “Zip code” into the respective boxes.
- Press the “Continue” button and then add some personal information on the next page.
- Create your user id and password on the next page and after that accept the terms and condition for taking this account.
- After go for the account verification process and get the online account.
- Get a message after the account activation and your account will be created.
Why To Enroll?
- This health saving account is providing you the medical insurance services.
- You will get medical (401)k plan.
- Get deductable for $1200 for yourself and $2400 for the family.
Bank Of America is multinational banking institute and was founded in 1998. Here you will get the commercial, corporate, finance , insurance, mortgage and loan services.You can get its banking services in more than 50 states and 40 countries. They are giving their services to more than 57 million customers.