Have Your Credit Card? Do you want online account to manage your transactions? Here is a solution for your problem, just sign in your account and access the card activation application and fill it with appropriate data and get the online account.
What We Want To Have?
- Create your online banking account with account details.
- You must have credit card before its activation.
How To Access?
- Visit this site www.Halifax.co.uk/activate and access the activation service.
- On the page to get this services press the button “Sign in to Online Banking”.
- As you will click on it and enter the username and password into the respective boxes.
- Press Continue, for the activation services you need to sign in first to get online application for card activation.
- If you don’t have account then first create your online account by clicking on the link “Register Online”
- Enter the title, first name, last name, date of birth and UK postal code.
- If you are not resident of UK then check the box below and scroll down the page.
- Next choose the account type and, enter the account number and sort code.
- Click on “Continue” button and complete the registration process.
- After the you can activate your credit card services after logging into the account.
Why To Activate?
- Now you are able to check your credit card services.
- Can sign in and can check your all transactions anytime.
- Prepare your transactional history record in your account.
Halifax is commercial banking institute was founded in 1853. This financial institute is providing you all your monetary need services. This bank is a division of Bank Of Scotland which is providing the saving plans and loans to the residents of UK.