Southwest Airlines is a substantial transporter of local travelers. It is really the biggest in the nation. Over 3400 flights are made each day from over 550 planes. Southwest airline start their business in 1967 in Texas. After creating the account you can get points and you can also redeem these point for free airline tickets. These points have no expiry date you can use them whenever you want.
- You must have a promotion code number.
- Provide your personal and contact information correctly.
- Must be the member of Southwest Airline.
How to do?
- Go to this site www.southwest.com/rapidrewards through your internet and computer.
- Right side of the page enters account number and password and press Login button.
- If you are not a member of this site already then click on the Enroll option for creating a new account.
- First give your personal detail like first name, middle name, last name, suffix and preferred first name.
- Enter your date of birth, gender and 4 digit social security numbers.
- Now provide you contact information like country, street address, city, state, zip code, your address type (home, business, other) and phone type (home, business, mobile, other) and your phone number.
- Provide email address and password, if you want to receive email of rapid reward report and updates tick mark the check box.
- Create you username and password, select any two security question.
- Create a travel guide profile this option is optional and in last enter promotion code.
- If you accept the rules and regulation tick mark the check box and press continue button to finish the enrollment.
- You can redeem you points for free airline tickets.
- There is no expiry date of your earned points.
They have over 550 planes that make exactly 3400 flights each day. With over 40 years’ experience, it now gives administration all far and wide.